Rules and Policies
Culebra Beach Villas
1) Reservation Process: Your reservation is considered to be “held” once we receive your required information and booked once we receive your deposit.
2) Management: Management services are provided daily from 9:30AM to 5:30PM. If your arrival is programmed after 5:30PM, please call (787) 742-0319 in advance to make arrangement of key pick-up. Please check the door of the office for complex layout and instructions to follow.
3) Rental Period: The Guest agrees and CBV permits Rental Period to begin and end in the dates shown in the Reservation Agreement.
4) Check in: Check-in time is after 4:00 PM. The complex does not provide early check in. A storage space will be arranged while the units are cleaned. Manager requires a confirmation number and identification for your check in. Please ask your Agent for your Registration Form once you have paid the total amount of your reservation.
5) Check out: Check-out time is at 12:00N. Any arrangement for late departure must be requested on the day before for a fee and is subject to availability. Prompt check out is essential to allow time for our housekeeping staff to prepare the home for the next guest. Please return the keys and Dish Network card to the Manager’s office. You will be charged $45.00 for lost key and $100.00 for the smart card.
6) Security Deposit: Guests will be required to have a major credit card on file for security incidentals. No charges will appear on guest’s statement unless damage is found.
7) Maximum Occupancy: Strict fire code determines the occupancy level of each unit. That maximum allowance is stated in the Reservation Agreement and cannot be exceeded at any time. In case the amount is exceeded, the guest will be evacuated from CBV and no refund will be granted.
8) Ownership: Units are privately own, therefore changes between apartments will not always be possible. Please do not remove bath towels or any other articles from your rented unit.
9) Pets: According to the Rules and Regulations of CBV, pets are not permitted in our premises.
10) Noises: Between 10:00PM and 8:00AM we strongly suggest our Guests to comply with the right of privacy of their neighbors. Radios or musical instruments are not allowed on that period.
11) Visitants: Depending on season, the Manager will require the use of bracelets to identify our guests and ensure them the benefits of CBV. The units are assigned to our guests and we do not allow visitants.
12) Maintenance: CBV makes all reasonable efforts to maintain each property and its equipment in good working order. Mechanical breakdowns occur occasionally. CBV does everything possible to repair or replace services in a timely manner (when commercially possible), but there are no guarantees. There are no discounts or refunds for mechanical breakdowns.
13) Beach Towels: Please bring your own beach towels. For esthetic reasons, please do not expose towels or any other garments on the balcony.
14) BBQ: CBV provides grills in most of the concrete villas and a common area for the Main Building. Bonfires are not allowed in either our premises or Flamenco Beach.
15) Public Road: The access road is rustic and sometimes the taxis deny service to the villas, therefore we recommend renting a car during your stay.
16) Security: Although the Island is known as a friendly place, we suggest Guests to keep their property inside and lock the unit while in the beach. CBV, the owner and or Agents do not accept liability for lost or stolen property of the Guest during the Rental Period.
17) Children: Children are more than welcome in our complex, but Guests must ensure they are supervised at all times.
18) Refunds: Besides the Cancellation Policy stated in the Reservation Agreement, no refunds will be given for unfavorable weather (unless boats and airplanes cancel their schedule), for early departure, for utility service interruption, for faulty TVs or cable reception or internet access, or for malfunctioning mechanical or electrical equipment.
19) Unavailability: CBV reserves the right to cancel any reservations, or substitute rental units due to circumstances beyond our control. Should the unit confirmed by guest become unavailable for any reason whatsoever, CBV will inform guest prior to check in and every attempt will be made to relocate guest to a comparable unit.
20) Lost and Found: Remember all your belongings on your departure from the unit. CBV is not responsible for lost, damaged or stolen personal items left in unit. $25 service fee is charged in addition to shipping cost if we are required to mail your forgotten items.
21) Holding Special Events in Rentals: CBV allows weddings, large parties or other special events, with previous arrangements made in advance. There is an additional fee to have a special event at the common areas of the complex and there is a minimum amount of units to be rented in order to approve the event.
22) Cancellations: CBV does not accept cancellations. Your reservation agent has to send their cancellation policy, that must include a 6% service fee and a 25% rebooking fee.
Flamenco Beach is public and does not provide lifesavers. Swim at your own risk https://www.casinonorske.com/slik-spiller-du-blackjack.